We have all been thinking about the most important things we need to do. And most of the times, we get pressured even just thinking about them. For now, why not take time to indulge in some unpopular things we have always wanted to do but never got the time?
- Thank people. Not just when they do something. Thank them randomly. When you finish reading this post, send an email to your best clients, thanking them for being supportive of you.
- Read an interesting website you’ve never read before. Try to get some useful stuffs and apply them into good use.
- Upgrade your living quarters. Whether painting with a new bold color, rearranging your furnitures, changing the curtains, or adding a small new thing in it will make a difference. It is also a great way to improve your mood.
- Get rid of something you don’t use anymore. Take something you do not use but do not want to get rid of just yet. Hide it somewhere in your home or office where it is not easily accessible. But if you have not used it for a couple of months, it is time to get rid of it. Donate it, sell it, or leave it by the curb. At least, it will become useful to another person.
- Stop at the grocery store and buy a pack of mixed nuts. Put them in a bowl, and put the bowl on your desk. You will instantly be more popular at the office. Don’t eat everything, share it.
- If you have a pet, brush him or her for 30 minutes. Not only will your pet appreciate the bonding, studies have shown that it will actually lower your blood pressure.
- Tell people how important they are to you and to the world. Make them feel wonderful about themselves, and make them happy.